Today I am going to share some info where I will show you how you can do an anonymous browsing or anonymous activities through a browser. As you people know that there are some websites which keep the track of IP’s address and which allow the limited contents or limited downloads or limited clicks or some limited views and for some limited votes for some communities. Here I am revealing the trick where you can easily access to those websites with a single click. 😛
The reason for showing you the trick is releasing the old IP and creating a new IP takes a lot of time and many people don’t know the actual command how to change the IP address and also I am showing you this trick is to keep your track or web browse history secret. 🙂
As there are many people who browse anonymously through freeproxyserver or bypassproxyserver. But keep in mind I have tested it personally please don’t do that. Because it leads to your account getting hacked. These websites have set up their website in such a way that any logins through such website results into stealing of your personal email IDs and your other personal information. And these people have some tie ups with some other marketing companies to whom these people provide our IDs and passwords to them to access our information and register us through which they earn a lot. And they even sell our email IDs to the marketing people for around Rs. 3-5 per email IDs. I have tested this website personally and believe in me Its too dangerous.
Ok then lets start…
- First Download the Tor Browser from this link.
- Install the Browser and run it.
Here’s done 🙂 enjoy the anonymous posting. Don’t worry it doesn’t keep any track of any downloaded contents, viewed contents, search history, website visit history or any such evidence.
How to Use the Tor Browser – its too simple. After installing the Tor Browser just click on the left corner down arrow and select create a new identity, this will help you to create a new identity and it will bypass the proxy from other country and create a new IP address for this specific browser only. Remember your PC or desktop IP address will be same it wont change.
That’s IT ! you are done with it. now you can browse anonymously from any place without showing or disclosing your browse history.
Terms and Conditions :
- This browser is only for anonymous browsing.
- If you download any contents anonymously then It won’t be tracked.
- If you are voting for a particular community or any channel you can do it but do not share your personal information via this browser as its unsafe. You can share your email IDs.
- The last but not the least NEVER CLICK ON YOUR ADS (strictly recommended) as your particular AD network will ban your account especially never click on GOOGLE ADS. They are too much smart. they will easily get to know and will bannyour adsense account and also bann your blog.
- This browser is not for blogging purpose.
- Never share any personal information or any ID and password using this browser.
Thank you friends.. Any questions your welcome… 😀 😀