Teenager Dies From Using Cellphone While Taking a Bath

A Texas teenager died on Sunday morning while using her cellphone in a bath, as indicated by reports.

Madison Coe, 14, was shocked by electricity while using the bathroom at her dad’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, news station KCBD detailed.

Relatives revealed to KCBD that the mishap was caused either when she connected to her phone while in the bath or getting the phone as it was being charged.

The 14-year-old, who is from Lubbock, Texas, had as of late moved on from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.

“It is with heavy hearts that Frenship Independent School District mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together,” district officials said in a statement.

Companions made a GoFundMe page Sunday to raise cash for her burial service.


Tagged:


TweakingTricks.com is 100% independently owned and welcomes new article contributions for our growing community. Our sole purpose is to spread news and research to provide deep insight on disruptive companies, people and trends.


© 2016 - TWEAKINGTRICKS.com | Privacy Policy